Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

Law lecture week 4 and 5

Yep, so I managed to attend them all this year. At the end of week 4 I got the impression they were going to have an open Q & A session in week 5, and that we should send them loads of questions or something. So last Friday I was waiting and waiting till the end, and then it turned out there was no general Q&A session after all, it looked like one person emailed them a question, and the guy actually asked for her at the end of the class, so I'm glad I didn't send them anything.
Someone asked the speaker at the end loads of questions about opening an online pharmacy in HK, the general gist of which I got was that in HK the legal requirements were such that to try and do so would be too complicated, and so even though many people have thought about doing it no one has done it so far.

Which is kind of a bummer for me, maybe I'll just have to go and open my own pharmacy, then I can do whatever I want lol

No comments:

Post a Comment