Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Pharmacy Legislation in Hong Kong past paper June 2005

 


If you contact the Hong Kong Pharmacy and Poisons Board they will give you hard copies of past papers for a small photocopying fee, I think around $3 per page. They may be able to make arrangements to take money off of you via credit card, or you can pop into their office in Wanchai, on 182 Queen's Road East when you're in HK for a holiday. There's a small little post office type window there which they'll speak to you through, it's all very informal. Their English isn't great, but they're used to people requesting past papers. The only thing is they may check that you're already registered to do the exam, I don't think they'll give them to you if you aren't. Check out their website.

If I get positive feedback I might put more past papers up or just type out the questions, but they are mostly quite similar.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I was wondering if this blog is still active up to now.
    I'm going to sit for the December 2013 exam and I was wondering if you still have the other hard copies of the past papers.
    I was just informed like two weeks ago that you can buy the past papers at the council...and I've got like less than a month to squeeze it all in for the December 2013 exam, plus I don't live in HK...

    So thank you so much for posting this copy, it's such a big help. At least I've got an idea what will come out in the exam.

    Hope to hear from you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ask them to post you some copies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you are using WordPress on your blog, wordpress is the best.*:~-” buy ivermectin online

    ReplyDelete