Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Law lecture

I attended this year's first HK law lecture a couple of weeks ago (no talk last week as it was a bank holiday on Friday).

Just wanted to say that it actually was all done in Cantonese, although as per HK stylie it was peppered with English words.

The handouts were in English.

I understood most of it, and it was good practise for my own Cantonese improvement.

It also ended a lot earlier than scheduled, around 7.30 pm, which was really early. Which is good in that short lectures are better than long ones, especially if it's about legislation hahar.

2 comments:

  1. Would you kindly provide the notes taken from the lecture or even some basic key points???? dont mind to pay if needed. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a couple of issues with this request. First of all, how would you pay me. Second of all, this is just a hobby for me and I am not completely au fait with the legislation. I could provide you with the lecture slides, but on their own they are not great. I would probably have to explain some of them to you, and I only took partial notes myself.
      If you are still interested then you can send me an email at lanlancheng2015@yahoo.com
      best wishes

      Delete